Franchising has proven to be the most successful business expansion model in world history. Your business could be the next franchise success story. Imagine seeing your brand opening up locations across America or around the world. Our system will enable you and your team members to become Masters of Franchising. Franchise Hub offers the most comprehensive and affordable business franchising program available today. We have designed a variety of franchise development options for new and emerging companies. The investment level is determined by two variables, which are your budget and the amount of time you have. We have designed these options because we believe that great business models should be able to enter the franchise world without breaking the bank. Our coaching model ensures that you and your team learn how to become Masters of Franchising at every level to increase your potential for success and to reduce expensive mistakes.
- Has the potential for rapid expansion with minimal capital expenditures.
- Spreads the daily management of multiple stores over a network of franchise owners.
- Taps in to the franchise owner community’s “pride of ownership” and resources.
- Allows the franchise owner to take on the responsibility of staffing and managing.
- Includes compiled marketing dollars from a larger group for a greater impact for all.
- Features increased buying power for goods and services due to higher volume with suppliers.
- Enables new products and services to be developed in the field with more testing and input.
- Provides a steady cash flow to the franchisor to facilitate overall growth of the system.
- Can fund the brand recognition effort to grow nationally and globally.
You have a great business model, people have told you that they wish you would franchise so they could buy one. Would you franchise your business today if it were affordable and easy to launch? We come alongside your team so together we can build your franchise success story. Your business works in your market. Why would it not work in every market across the country?
Can you answer “Yes” to any of the following?
- Have you considered opening more locations?
- Have people expressed interest in owning an outlet of your business?
- You currently operate a strong business.
- People ask if your business is a franchise.
- You would like to “promote” yourself to a new level and have others manage the “hands-on” work.
- You desire a “golden parachute” retirement strategy.
- You believe that you can make a lot more if you could duplicate your business.
- You would like to get paid for your knowledge and experience.
- You would franchise your business if it were affordable.
How many “Yes” answers did you end up with? More than a few indicates that you may be ready to look at franchising as a possibility. Our job is not to sell you on franchising. There may be a better expansion method for you or you may not be ready to franchise. We can help regardless of the stage you are in at this time.