FITtec. Fitness Franchise Franchise Business Opportunity
What do we do?
FITtec.TM franchising offers:
- A proven concept
- Full support across the board (including location, operational, organizational, marketing, and financial advice)
- Support and communication, which also continues after the start-up phase!
- Favorable set-up and running costs
ABOUT THE MARKET
Fitness is a growing global industry with $28 billion being generated in the United States. One out of every five Americans has a gym membership. The fitness industry is booming as a largely unhealthy and overweight population is looking for ways to get into shape.
People are starting to realize that staying fit, healthy and strong will reduce medical bills, increase life expectancy and overall happiness. Our job is to help our members take action, stay the course, have fun, reach their goals, push them, motivate them and essentially enable them to live their best.
EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) is the stimulation of muscle contraction using electric impulses. It activates muscle contraction via electrical stimuli. In EMS training electrical impulses activate the muscles externally, to the muscle there is no difference whether the electric stimuli originate from the brain or the electrodes, the muscle contracts. The EMS session does not affect the joints, reaches the deeper muscle tissue and has many benefits according to multiple studies.
It's the 21st century training: It's EMS training.
TRAINING AND SUPPORT
Our number one goal is to build a thriving franchise owner community. We achieve this with our robust training and support program, systems and tools. We begin with our initial franchise training at our Colorado based franchise headquarters. Ongoing training classes will be hosted throughout the year via live webinars, conference calls and online classes.
Our cloud based business management and communications platform enables our support team to communicate and provide resources in real time so our franchise owners can concentrate on building their businesses. Our ongoing support program offers business building assistance in all areas of your business development:
- Technology and EMS fitness training
We also post marketing and promotional materials for ongoing membership growth as well as other resources. Supporting our franchise owners is the backbone of our success and we look forward to working with you throughout the lifecycle of your studio.
MEET THE STUDIOS
3151 Walnut Street, Walnut Gardens
Boulder, Colorado 80301
Why Choose FITtec?
- Our EMS workouts are only 20 minutes, which equals 90 minutes of conventional training
- We give our members back their time and deliver faster results
- Genuine full-body workout in every session so no muscle is left behind
- We don’t use weights, which protects the joints
- Builds strength in those hard to reach core muscles reducing back pain and injury
- Balances out the muscular system and activates non-contributing muscles
- Reduces body fat, inches and cellulite
- Individual attention every single session
- No noisy, busy, big box gyms or waiting for machines or group classes
- Comfortable and discrete boutique studio setting
- High intensity training with "after burn" effect that continues to burn calories through the next day
- Sustainable fitness model, not a fad
- Proven results with technology that has been used for over four decades by sports professionals
- Five key target market segments
- Customized FITtec.TM EMS workouts tailored to the client’s age, fitness level and goals
- Small studio footprint of only 1,400 to 1,800 square feet
- Low startup cost compared to big box gyms, making it easier to own and operate multiple studios
- Superb infrastructure to support franchisees throughout the onboarding process and ownership of the unit including marketing strategies, content, communications, location intelligence, buildout, infrastructure all backed up by ongoing training and support via our cloud-based IT systems.