Friend of the Family Franchise Business Opportunity
Friend of the Family is a relocation management business model that provides a variety of move related project management services for individuals and families that are going through transitions such as moving, downsizing, organizing de-cluttering or distributing their belongings to family or charities.
Friend of the Family is a proud member of the National Association of Senior Move Managers (NASMM). We are committed to providing our valuable clients with the absolute highest level of service. Moving can be a very stressful time and our Senior Move Managers are specially trained to reduce the stress and ensure smooth transitions.
Friend of the Family franchising offers:
- A proven concept
- Full support across the board - including leadership development, operations, marketing, finance and technology
- Support and ongoing training for you and your staff
- Fast set-up and low running costs.
Why Choose Friend of the Family?
Senior Industry Overview
According to NASMM, our industry is on the move! Check out these statistics:
Why is Senior Move Management needed now and not twenty years ago?
- The numbers tell the story. The U.S. population aged 65 and over will jump nearly 80 percent when the Baby Boom generation retires (from 2010 to 2030). By 2030, the elderly will account for one-fifth of the total U.S. population. Did you also know that Americans age 85 and above comprise the fastest growing segment of the U.S. population?
- Today, many families are geographically dispersed and adult children are often not able to help with the moving process due to distance, career and family obligations. For family members living far away, the barriers may be geographic.
- Older adults making a transition have usually not moved in 30, 40 or 50 years and need to downsize considerably. The organizational and physical tasks associated with planning and implementing such a complex move can be overwhelming for the entire family. Seek the help of experienced, insured professionals and call a Senior Move Manager®.
- Older adults making a transition have usually not moved in 30, 40 or 50 years and need to downsize considerably. The organizational and physical tasks associated with planning and implementing such a complex move can be overwhelming for the entire family. This is when families make the decision to seek the help of experienced, insured professionals by calling a Senior Move Manager.
Training and Support