Robin Autopilot Franchise Business Opportunity
Robin AutopilotTM is the world's first robotic lawn care service. We've combined proven robot mower technology with highly-professional human crews to create a more Eco-friendly, Reliable and Affordable lawn care experience.
More than 1,000,000 robotic mowers have been sold in Europe, and robots will soon dominate the U.S. landscaping market. However, the robots require professional installation and maintenance. Consumers here also rely on landscapers for more than just mowing, so they need a full-service approach.
That's why with Robin Autopilot we install a robot to handle the regular mowing and then regularly send human crews for trimming, edging, weeding, and other yard care needs. The result is a higher quality, more reliable service that's less than most people pay now.
Get Your Franchise Discovery Kit
Franchisees are the backbone of Robin Autopilot, responsible for upholding our brand's commitment to quality. Our reputation is built through thousands of customer interactions and franchisees are on the front-lines ensuring customer's are delighted with their service.
Owning a Robin Autopilot franchise is hard work. It is not for the meek, but if you have what it takes then it's a truly rewarding mission. Here are just a few of the traits that our ideal candidates possess:
- You have GRIT. Succeeding as an entrepreneur requires high energy, internal drive and an indomitable spirit.
- You're a military veteran. We appreciate your service and also recognize the skills developed in the armed forces create a solid foundation for franchisees. Ask about our special military programs.
- You have an ability to motivate people while also holding them accountable.
- You're not afraid of hard work and are willing to get your hands dirty. Our franchisees lead from the front, installing robots and getting their hands dirty alongside their teams.
- You're looking for a full-time, hands-on opportunity to build your own business.
- You possess high standards of excellence with a focus on results. Good enough is not good enough for you. Your aim is not customer satisfaction, it's delighting customers.
- You possess solid people skills and a willingness to sell. People love to talk about robots but sales requires not being afraid to ask for their business.
Online customer signup flow, website, job and crew scheduling, and inventory management have been custom built for your business
A marketing and PR playbook, plus the brand and templates to launch and rapidly grow your customer base
Well-defined processes and checklists based on our experience as the world's first robotic lawn service
Pre-launch training course and ongoing coaching, support and knowledge sharing across our entire system of operators
Due to our manufacturer relationships, franchisees receive mowers at a low monthly cost and with advantageous terms
Why Choose Robin?
Robin Autopilot Franchise Overview
Massive change is coming to the $70 billion U.S. landscaping market. More than 1 MILLION robotic mowers are already safely operating in Europe and the United States is next.
Robin Autopilot is the only full-service landscaping service focused on robotic mowers, and our franchisees are uniquely positioned to benefit from this shift toward more reliable, eco-friendly, lower-cost robotic mowing.
- Huge existing landscaping market of $70 billion with millions of residential lawns
- Ground-floor access to technology and a services model that's unique in the U.S.
- Fast startup and expansion model, with low overhead and fixed expenses
- Monthly subscription business with recurring revenue
- Proven marketing and PR approach to support your growth
- Proprietary processes and technology, including our patent-pending robot door for fences
- Exclusive equipment supplier relationships that include special pricing and financing
- Minimal employee hiring and management responsibilities